BOTTOM ENTRY INDUSTRIAL LAB MILLS
The Model LB is a fast, efficient unit for all types of mixing and dispersion needs. The results from this bottom entry unit correlate to the entire line of KADY® Mills. The LB is used in many plants for formulating for all plant production mills.
Bottom Entry Lab Mill Features
- The LB has a batch working capacity of one U.S. gallon.
- The unique KADY® dispersion head consists of a slotted stator inside a rotor and works on a theory of impingement.
- All wetted parts are standard in stainless steel.
- The Model LB requires only 1.41 square feet of space.
- The Model LB is equipped with a 3 horsepower motor.
- Custom engineering is available to meet your specific needs.
- Dispersions are made in minutes permitting sameday delivery of samples to customers.
- A one gallon stainless steel water jacketed vessel for heating or cooling is standard. Options include vacuum/pressure and high temperature jackets.
- Dry mixing blades and /or dissolver blades are optional.
- Vacuum operation is optional.